Here are a few pictures from the past few weeks.
Coco and Papa stopped by on their way to Natchez the weekend before Thanksgiving. We were still having beautiful weahter (if you like it to be 75 degrees in November).

That same weekend we packed up the children and headed to Jackson to get some new furniture, which was way overdue if you had every seen or better yet sat on our couches. Below is a picture of our new couch. Big enough for all of our families to gather on for the Holidays!

We also made a stop at Chuck E. Cheese. Parker had a blast. She loved the little cars and just running around. We will definitely go back in the future. Below she and Clif are playing a game.

Here is Bennett in the morning. He wakes up happy and stays that way most of the day. I wish that I woke up that happy.

1 comment:
I love the new furniture!
Post a Comment