Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Parker's caregiver, Mrs. Lynn, gave me her camera's memory card so that I could copy some of the pictures that she has taken of Parker and her friends since she starting go to her house in July. The first one is of Parker and her buddy Anna playing outside. Anna is 1 1/2 and follows Parker around everywhere!

This one is of Parker and Anna making and eating pudding!

Mrs. Lynn has a pool and during the summer when it was so hot they swam most afternoons.
This is a picture taken today. The young man is Parker's cousin Ethan Barnes. He just moved to Greenwood and is going to be going to Mrs. Lynn's on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Also, today was Bennett's first day. I took him for the afternoon which of course he slept the whole time! I'm not back at work rather just coming and going on a more regular basis.

No comments: